Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pretty in Purple Blog Party!

  • So this is from the blog My Mismatched Life
  • Favorite thing about summer? No school and a 2 week vacation to my family's cabin in North ID!
  • Twilight fan? Nope. I have not actually read the books but from reviews and other things I have read they do not sound like books I would want to read as a Christian.
  • Favorite quote? Only 1?? "There is no pit so deep, that God's love is not deeper still." Corrie ten Boom
  • Best thing that has ever happened to you? When I trusted Jesus as my all in all.
  • Think of every place in the world possible... which of those places would you go to? All of Europe, Egypt, Machu Picchu. 
  • Favorite food? Chocolate, cookies, cheesy casseroles and those are like the tip of the iceberg. 
  • What type of music do you like? Celtic, Classical, Hymns, some pop or country but it really depends on the words and the singer.
  • Flipflops, bare feet, heels, or flats? Flipflops 
  • Skirts or jeans? Jeans
  • Fresh or saltwater? Freshwater!
  • Skittles or M&Ms? I adore Skittles
  • are you a morning person or more of a night person? Morning person
  • So, your best friend is talking to a new girl in school... the new girl asks who you are... what do you think your best friend says? ummm" this is my friend Miriam"
  • Gotta tic? ya know, biting your nails, scrunching your nose, etc? Biting my nails and I'm sure I have many others.
  • Pen or pencil? Pencil
  • Paper or plastic? If we are talking grocery bags then I would say plastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment