Friday, May 13, 2011

A List of Things

Okay so I guess for my first post I'll do a list of things about me.

First and foremost I believe the Bible.
Jesus came to earth to die for all us sinners who hated and despised Him but He came anyway. All one must do is believe that Jesus is Lord and that through Him is the only way that anyone can get to heaven. NOT by any "good" works we can do.  

I love the color blue. My room is blue. Most of my clothes are blue. 

I LOVE to read. Fiction, biographies, Poetry but NOT text books :)

I live in a valley surrounded by beautiful mountains.

I have four brothers and no sisters.

The strangest thing I have eaten (that I remember) is alligator. It was good!

I have been to 10 states: Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona, Florida, Washington, Oregon, and Kentucky

I love all the seasons except slush season which is Feb. and March

I am going to get my drivers license in less then a month!!

I have swum in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

I love to canoe lakes with friends.

I hate seafood -except tuna:) 

I am terrified of heights and spiders.

I love watching old movies, action movies, cute clean romance movies, and old tv shows like I Love Lucy and Hogan's Heros.
Oh and I
LOVE
the TV show Leverage. Eliot is awesome and so is Hardison :D

I have never been out of the US

I dislike chickens. They are stupid annoying, stinky birds. However, the are delectable for eating.

I love to bake cookies, cakes, cinnamon rolls, pies etc. etc.

The most quoted people/moves at my house are
Gollum, yeah kinda sad. . .
The Princess Bride
P. G. Wodehouse- if you have never read his books you are missing out on one of the greatest writers EVER!
He is amazing! He is hilarious! And master of simile!
So GO find a book by him.
My favorite are his Jeeves and Wooster stories.
They are masterful!

I have worked as a janitor for the past 8 months.

I love sunshine and rain.

I am almost done with my third trimester of American Sign Language!
I love it.
I go around signing to my family who just look at me and shrug as they don't understand a word I am saying. But I do it anyway :)

I love going to giant zoos with hundreds of giant exotic animals.

Adore dogs, well not little tinny yip yip dogs.

I have played the piano for almost 10 years.

I am running out of ideas so. . .





No comments:

Post a Comment